The PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test) will be given to St. Louis Park students on Wednesday, October 16, 2019.
- Juniors could qualify to be a National Merit Scholar
- PSAT is an excellent practice test
- Any sophomore or junior
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Starting at 8:20 a.m. It's an early release day. Students will be excused from all classes
- The old gymnasium at St. Louis Park High School.
- Register at www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/242205.
- Registration begins on Monday, Sept. 16, 2019
- Registrations are on a "while supplies last" basis and cost $30.00.
- Free to students who qualify for free/reduced lunch.
- Registration ends on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 3:10 p.m.
Please contact Testing Coordinator Jami LePray with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-928-6125.