Regular Education Routes
Special Education Routes
Park Adam Transportation
(May 18, 2022) -- As a part of districtwide budget reductions, St. Louis Park Public Schools will be making several changes to student transportation for the 2022-23 school year. Transportation is a vital part of the day for many of our students and families. Reductions in transportation and other non-classroom areas will allow the district to reduce the impact of reductions on classrooms and programs. The transportation changes will result in budget savings of $325,000.
In the coming days, the district will begin to communicate with families who are impacted by these transportation changes. A summary of the changes is included below:
- Expanded no bus zones for students residing in St. Louis Park, including the establishment of a no bus zone for Park Spanish Immersion Elementary School.
- Condensed bus stops for secondary students.
- Expanded no bus zones for students who open enroll from Minneapolis.
- New elementary school boundaries for Minneapolis students.
- High school students and families will be asked to opt-in for transportation.