Families looking to enroll a student into St. Louis Park Public Schools for the 2023-24 school year should visit the Enrollment Center website to start the online process in December once the enrollment process is open. To be eligible for Kindergarten in the Fall of 2023, your student needs to turn 5 by September 1, 2023.
Kindergarten Tours and Information Nights!
- Susan Lindgren, Peter Hobart, and Aquila Elementary School open houses: Dec. 6, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Park Spanish Immersion Elementary School open house: Dec. 8, 6-7:30 p.m.
*Presentations will start at 6 p.m.
Get Kindergarten Information: Join Our Mailing List
We encourage all families with children ages 0-5 to sign up for Kindergarten-related mailings and emails.
What documentation will I need to enroll my child for Kindergarten?
Before you start the online enrollment process, it will be helpful to have the following documents saved to your device as PDF files to upload:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residence (utility bill, rental contract, purchase agreement, etc.)
- Immunization records
- Early childhood screening documentation
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) from a former school (if applicable)
Who do I contact if I have enrollment questions?
Our Enrollment Center staff is ready to answer all of your enrollment-related questions. You can either call 952-928-6023 or email email@example.com with your questions.