St. Louis Park Public Schools sees, inspires, and empowers each learner to live their brilliance in an environment that centers student voice and experience to create racially equitable learning that energizes and enhances the spirit of our community.
St. Louis Park Public Schools – Where students are seen and valued and become their best selves as racially conscious, globally minded contributors to society.
We believe in:
- The brilliance of ourselves and others. Everyone has the capacity and responsibility to foster the growth and brilliance of others.
- Authentic community engagement. Engaging and supporting our employees, families, and communities will enhance the healthy development of each learner.
- High expectations. Instilling and upholding high expectations empowers students and staff to higher levels of achievement.
- Collective responsibility. Embodying the collective and urgent responsibility of anti-racist practices enriches a work and learning environment and community.
- Persistent effort. Through persistent effort we will create anti-racist schools and academically successful learners.
- Racial consciousness and cultural competence. Racial consciousness and cultural competence are essential to each person’s ability to be a catalyst for change.
- Advocacy for equity. Everyone has equal intrinsic worth and we will advocate for the historically marginalized.