St. Louis Park Public Schools is pleased to partner with Northern Star online for Park Virtual, a virtual learning experience for students grades 9-12. Park Virtual will provide a rigorous academic experience that is aligned to state standards while flexible to meet the unique needs of every student and family situation. Similar to in-person instruction, Park Virtual students will live their brilliance in an environment that centers student voice and experience to create racially equitable learning that energizes and enhances the spirit of our community.
- Self-paced individual learning opportunities
- Students can participate in St. Louis Park athletics, activities, and co-curricular offerings.
- Do I need to live in St. Louis Park or Minnesota?
- When is the enrollment deadline?
- Can enrolled students participate in SLP athletics and activities?
- Can you switch from online to in-person?
- Will the District provide a device for my student?
- Is there a language immersion option through Park Virtual?
- What student services are available to Park Virtual students?