ALL SOCCER PARENTS PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
• All players must attend the try-outs if you are not interested in playing Varsity you will still practice with players in a non tryout setting.
• We expect everybody to show their best during the try-outs. (Players DO NOT have a spot on the Varsity team just because they played with the team the previous year).
• The players will be rated according to:
1. Skill Level/Fitness Level
2. Athletic Decision Making
3. Attitude (Does he respect his teammates and the staff? Does he work hard all the time? Does he communicate well with other teammates?)
• For those players who do not attend all the dates established for the try-outs, they will start at a lower level with the chance to move up to a higher level later on. If trying for Varsity, the coaches will make the decision if that player moves up to varsity or not.
• If a Senior is not chosen to play in varsity, he will have two options:
1) Play with J.V. to get playing time and a possible Varsity promotion
2) Be a student manager with the Varsity team (no playing time).
• TRY-OUTS' DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND INCONTESTABLE. PLEASE RESPECT THE COACHES’ DECISION!! It is extremely difficult to make these decisions, often times we find a spot for players on the varsity team later due to injuries or other unexpected situations. The goal for every player is to enjoy their time playing and develop their ability and knowledge of the game.