St. Louis Park Public Schools was awarded a Farm to School Full Tray Grant through the Minnesota Department of Agriculture. These funds have been used to help support and purchase products from our local farmers. This is our first produce item that we will be advertising for the Farm to School Full Tray Grant.
Hugh’s Gardens LLC is a certified organic produce marketing business with storage, washing, and packing facility located in Halstad, MN. Originally built in the 1940s for storage and shipping of conventional potatoes, the storage facility includes nine underground bins with excellent ventilation and humidity control, designed to keep potatoes in near-perfect condition throughout the winter and late into spring without the use of chemical sprout inhibitors.
MN Grown Roasted Parmesan and Herb Potatoes
¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
1 ¼ Tsp Onion Powder
1/ ¼ Tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp,+ 3 Tsp Olive Oil
¼ Tsp Black Pepper
1 LB Raw Skin on Potatoes
1 Tbsp + 2 Tsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Prepare the work station by cleaning and sanitizing all areas.
2. Preheat oven to 375˚F degrees.
3. Gather all ingredients for preparation.
4. Wash potatoes under cold running water.
5. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
6. Place potatoes in a single layer on lined sheet pans.
7. Roast potatoes 35-45 minutes. Product must reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees for 15 seconds.
8. Serve, and Enjoy!