Class of 2023 Graduation Information
Congratulations Class of 2023! Be sure to watch the livestream on the St. Louis Park Public Schools YouTube.
Before commencement information
- Commencement Rehearsal is required for graduating seniors to attend commencement rehearsal on June 6 at 9 a.m. at the High School Stadium.
- Caps and Gowns Distribution: We still have a few caps and gowns to be picked up.
Day of commencement information
- Arrive on time - 6 p.m. for graduating seniors - Gates open at 6:30 p.m. to enter stadium
- Plan on having an enjoyable evening but expect a large crowd
- Do not decorate caps
- Do not wear high heels
- Do not bring food/beverage. Water will be available.
- One guest per person requiring accessible seating and an accessible seating gate will open up from 6-6:30 p.m. at the 35th and Dakota gate.
- The senior event at Park Tavern will continue to take place as scheduled Tuesday, June 6. Rain or shine, buses will transport seniors from the high school to Park Tavern at 9 p.m.
After commencement information
- Diploma pickup on June 7 from 12-4 p.m.: At commencement, everyone gets a diploma cover (it does NOT contain the actual diploma). Once we confirm you’ve completed all your credits and obligations, then you can pick up your diploma. -If you don’t pick it up that day and are done with everything, it will be mailed home.