This year the Credit Recovery Program will be offering students two options:
- traditional teacher-led instruction
- Edmentum (online) learning with teacher support
Both of these options must be in-person. Students will participate for three weeks, with an optional fourth week in Edmentum (online).
Attendance is critical for earning credits; up to 3 credits may be earned.
If there are any concerns or barriers to your participation, please reach out to Carole Charlson, Credit Recovery Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to work around any difficulties.
Classes will be held Monday through Friday from 8:15 - 11:15 a.m. and noon - 3 p.m. at the St. Louis Park Middle School (2025 Texas Ave. S, St. Louis Park, MN 55426) on the following dates:
- June 12 - June 30
- July 10 - July 14 is an optional fourth week - Edmentum (online) only
Please complete the Credit Recovery Registration form found on St Louis Park High School and District websites.
Registration will close on May 31. If you have any questions, please contact your son/daughter’s school counselor for more information:
- Barb Nelson - 9th grade (952) 928-6131. email@example.com
- Heidi Cosgrove 10th grade (952) 928-6132. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Schneider 11th grade (last names A-N). email@example.com
- Teresa Petta 11th grade (last. names O-Z). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelsey Milne 12th grade (952) 928-6128. email@example.com