Updated high school back to school event schedule
9th grade orientation, Aug. 31 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m. in the high school gym)
- There will be no change to the 9th grade orientation schedule
- Students should plan to attend orientation between 8:30-11:30 a.m. to receive class schedules and other essential information
New 10-12th grade orientation (10 - 11:30 a.m. in room B112)
- There will be no change to the 10-12th grade new student orientation schedule
- New 10-12th grade students should plan to attend orientation from 10-11:30 a.m. in room B112
Returning students in 10-12th grades (12 - 5 p.m.)
- Students no longer need to schedule Park Connections 1:1 meetings through the Student Support Time app. These meetings will no longer take place as originally planned.
- In place of Park Connections 1:1 meetings, teachers will be in their classrooms, available for drop-ins from 12 - 5 p.m.
- Students should plan to drop in and meet their Park Connections teacher
- They may also visit the Main Office to pick up parking permits and other relevant forms (PSEO release, study hall release, and 12th grade open lunch)
First day of school (Sept. 5)
- Students should bring their chromebooks fully charged and ready to use on the first day of school.
- During the Tuesday advisory session, students will be resetting their passwords.