The St. Louis Park School District is proud to announce the continuation of the Distinguished Alumni Award. The Distinguished Alumni plaques, honoring past graduates of the St. Louis Park School District, will be displayed on the “Wall of Fame” located in the St. Louis Park High School.
If you would like to nominate an alumnus, please download this form, fill it out, and send it to:
Nancy Lapakko, Committee Chairperson
- To provide inspirational role models for students
- To provide recognition for past graduates
- To promote a legacy of community pride
- Graduated from St. Louis Park High School or had attended St. Louis Park schools for at least 10 yrs.
- Graduated at least 10 years prior to induction
- Made significant contributions to their community and society through service or a distinguished career
- Demonstrated those qualities of character, citizenship and service that form the foundation of a democratic and humane society
- Have agreed to accept the honor along with other publicity associated with the recognition
Made in writing by any person familiar with the individual
- Made by the Distinguished Alumni Award Committee members representing alumni, community and school administration
- A limited number will be selected each year
- A picture plaque and description of accomplishments displayed on the “Distinguished Alumni Wall” located at St. Louis Park High School
- Individual recognition plaque
Deadline: There are none, it is an ongoing process
Thomas Friedman, Sharon Isbin, Dr Gregory Hedberg, Senator Al Franken, The Hautman Brothers, Dr Clayton Swenson and Dan Wilson.