The City-School Calendar is mailed to every household in St. Louis Park and is also available at school district and city offices.
2019-20 City-School Calendar Photo Contest
For the 2019-20 city-school calendar, we are looking for photos that best reflect the theme “My favorite place in St. Louis Park.” Selected photos from the contest will be featured on the top of calendar months with the photographer’s name and photo title.
Anyone who lives, works or attends school in St. Louis Park is eligible to enter. There is no age limit.
- Photos must be taken between January 1, 2018 and May 30, 2019
- Photos must be your own original photos and non-copyrighted
- Photos must be in full color and approximately 7.25 inches wide by 6.75 inches high
- Photos must not include professional logos or watermarks
- Contest submissions begin | Jan. 7
- Photo submissions due | May 30 by 4:30 p.m.
- Voting for People's Choice winner begins | May 31
- Winners selected/announced | June 10
- Voting for People's Choice winner ends | June 13
- Final photos due to city office | June 13
- Calendar printed/mails | End of July
To enter the contest, complete the online photo submission form.
All photos featuring people's faces will need to submit a signed photo release form completed by all persons in the photo. Selected winners will also be asked to sign an artwork release to verify originality.
Once submitted, entrants grant reproduction rights (both print and digital) to the City of St. Louis Park. Photos may be used for publications, promotions, social media or the website.
Photos for the calendar months (12) will be selected by judges from the City of St. Louis Park, St. Louis Park School District and Pernsteiner Creative Group. The cover photo will feature the People's Choice winner.
Vote for the People's Choice Winner:
The entry that receives the most online votes will be designated the People's Choice winner! The People's Choice winner will have their photo featured on the cover of the calendar and receive a St. Louis Park area prize package.
Voting will begin May 31 and run through June 13. One lucky voter will be selected at random to receive a prize package! To vote, you must be 18 years of age or older.