Welcome to St. Louis Park Public Schools! Our Enrollment Center is excited to assist you in enrolling your student(s) in our schools. We are happy that you have decided to enroll your child in our school district and look forward to meeting your entire family.
The enrollment process begins with completing an online form. Our Enrollment Center staff is ready to answer any questions you might have to help guide you through the process. There is also this helpful video that will answer many of your questions:
Enrollment Center Contact Information:
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address: 6311 Wayzata Blvd. St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Depending on whether you are St. Louis Park residents or a non-resident family looking to open enroll into the school district, use the appropriate buttons below to start the online enrollment process.
PLEASE NOTE: Before you start the online enrollment process, it will be helpful to have the following documents saved to your device as PDF files to upload:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof or residence (utility bill, rental contract, purchase agreement, etc.)
- Immunization records
- Early Childhood Screening documentation (if enrolling for Kindergarten)
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) from a former school (if applicable)
The following buttons are for resident families looking to enroll their student(s) for the upcoming 2021-22 school year:
Families looking to enroll their student(s) for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year should click here to make an appointment with the Enrollment Center to begin the enrollment process. Here are links to fill out the Online Enrollment Forms: English | Spanish
Open Enrollment families should follow these instructions to complete the enrollment process:
- Fill out an Open Enrollment Application.
- Wait to receive confirmation of availability from the Enrollment Center.
- After confirmation has been received, fill out the Online Enrollment Form. Click here to enroll for the 2020-21 school year. Click here to enroll for the 2021-22 school year.
Attention Middle School & High School Students & Families
Families enrolling students to St. Louis Park Middle School (grades 6-8) or St. Louis Park High School (grades 9-12) will be contacted by Middle School or HIgh School staff to help your student register for classes once the student’s enrollment is confirmed by the Enrollment Center.